The COVID-19 outbreak, and related emergency legislation, are causing a wide variety of workplace challenges. Employers and employees are trying to deal with major business changes, like remote working, layoffs, closings, and leaves of absence, and a host of new laws. Join employment law attorneys from Barrett & Farahany (plaintiff) and Stanton Law (defense) as they discuss specific workplace situations from both the employer’s and employee’s perspectives.
Date: Friday, March 27, 2020
Time: 11:30 a.m.
The attorneys will review these topics, as well as questions submitted by attendees.
- Helping employers and employees navigate furloughs, layoffs, and shutdowns
- Requesting and administering paid sick leave and other medical leave
- Impacts to employees and families sick with coronavirus
- Family obligations and remote working
- Communicating and following coronavirus policies